Free Lift with a Price


Okay so I'm just here, at Nicon junction after the day's stress from work waiting for the next available taxi to my house, it is raining, am drenched and I'm low key wondering when this suffering will end! (please people that love me buy me a car biko, like ike  agwulam). 

Ehen, Why are women reluctant to give their fellow women a lift? Why can't a woman see a poor innocent stranded young geh and ask her where she's going to and help her ministry? Some Sisters in Church after service, would see you at the junction, instead of giving you a lift, they will face forward and throwaway greetings of 'Sister God bleshh you, Service was great' but they will not give you a lift (Sister kii you dia). Some of them, their husbands may offer to help but the look on the woman's face will make you wonder if you are the cause of her misfortune.



Please help a fellow woman because me, I'm tired of men and their free rides that always have comma! If you are lucky and the one that is helping you isn't a serial killer (you can't be too sure these days), then they will ask you for your number and they will even go further to dial the number in front of you! (somebody cannot lie in peace again, na wa o!). They cannot give you free ride and not collect number. Naa!. And these free ride onkus ehhh, they are the ones that can call you at odd hours and send very annoying whatsapp messages..."You look like my ex gf, my sister, my mother, blabblabla... I have even heard "You look like you will be a good Cook, and I was just wondering if I used ugu to pack my hair, what won't I hear in the name of free ride huh?




One pursued me as I entered taxi to a junction to buy Nzu, only to stop at junction wanting to take my number and give me a call so we can chill for drinks and he can flex me, this happened twice in one day. I obviously had to re-evaluate, did I look like a drunk that day? Or is it the married ones that God will help me to punish, that will claim bachelor, only for you to help them find one leg of their babies shoe and see child car seat in the car, Onku will now have guts to tell me he loves carrying his sisters kids around...Edakun, wehdone Nanny Mcphee...

Please our fellow women, save us this stress and give us lifts, it is for our own good o! If not your husband may be doing the good work for one senseless Abuja geh somewhere! 

Lemme trek to junction, biko, I will rant later...

Happy Monday.
Kisses
Bye
Free Lift with a Price Free Lift with a Price Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 10:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.