All about my IITA Experience

 ... continued from the previous post. 

Shontelle, TY, and I kept on catching up till past 3 am. I noticed how time flies so fast in Lagos State. At about 5 am, we barely slept, our taxi man had come to pick us and we all headed to Ibadan. 



I beamed with excitement as TY has told me a lot of stories about IITA and after 5 years, we are taking the trip to IITA! As we drove past the 'This is Lagos' signboard, I was grateful to the driver for coming so early so we could beat the traffic. I always hated Lagos due to the traffic. 

After what seemed like 2 hours, we approached the ancient capital of Oyo State, Ibadan, my heart soared with so much joy. I could tell that I will love it here. From the old houses, to talk trees, to the beautiful landscape and vegetation, I thought to myself 'wow, such a beauty. It was not as noisy and busy as Lagos nor did it have skyscrapers like Abuja, but something about the city drew me to it. Maybe it could be the cultural setting of the city or the ancient stories my beautiful friend TY was telling me about the city...I just fell in love. 

We drove for about half an hour and there it was; IITA! Oh, my days what a beauty!! I moaned with so much joy and threw my arms in the air and we screamed so loud the driver had to let out a burst of loud laughter. 

Just as expected, security was top notch and in no short time, we checked into our rooms.



I enjoyed my stay here. We took a tour to the different sections of the resort, we went to the Dam, Farm, Pool, Cafe, visited some of our neighbors, had an in-house part, drove to the lake late at night, had breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and many more activities. 

Here are some of the pictures I took from our visit.







You can equally visit IITA and have TY help you with reservations and answer any question you may have. She is equally a great tour guard! Her number is (+234) 08067453093.

Until Next Friday

XoXo

 


All about my IITA Experience All about my IITA Experience Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 05:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.