MARRIAGE TALK WITH MY BOSS!! AWKWARD RIGHT? WELL…NOT REALLY


So, I was busy minding my business and working hard today to ensure I cleared my table then get ready for TGIF (omo jaye jaye) when my boss knocked me out of my fantasy arrrggghhhh!!!! He then summons me to the board room together with all the girls in the company.

Huh?.

Sharply I carried out a mental checklist to ensure I didn’t have any unfinished work or did anything wrong. So he sits us down and he goes like “this is girls talk with the boss, let’s talk about MARRIAGE!” hiaaaaaan…… (Me I grab sit, pen, note pad, everything) and here he goes…..
“do you think women are treated unfairly in marriage”?  Every girl in the room shared their views on what they thought about the imbalance and unfair ways women have been treated in the society kinikor kinikor with so much anger, piled up frustration, examples and all that. Then Oine (one of us) said what got me thinking. She said men have forgotten God commanded them to love their wives as Christ loves the church (huh! I didn’t know this one oh). Now a question comes to my mind “how did Christ love the church”?

I will ask my pastor on Sunday… cos some of these men will just be loving person as if na club house lol.

Well he took us through 2 hours of interesting talk on men, marriage and the society.  I noted these points:
  • .      Men behave the way they do, due to the fact that they have buying power; this literally means one buyer with multiple sellers. Girls just full everywhere anyhow.
  • .      We do have a lot of imbalance in the world (Society has a bias about girls) ……. But

Regardless of the buuhaha do not let the imbalance, imbalance you too.

 As you are there getting angry at men remember, some Women are as guilty as men!  They use their body as commercial enterprise and submit to any man hereby changing men’s perspectives on women. Some of these men do not even have the patience to woo person any longer. (sharp sharp things)
A lot he said but ended on the note that regardless of the imbalance in the society, having wrong mind-set about guys will lead you to make wrong judgement on men.  So?
Carve a niche for yourself, separate yourself, and define yourself. Go for a man whose vision is big enough to support yours so he can support you or a man who feels confident in his own level.

Let your heart be pure and your eyes open he said.

What’s your take on this…………?

Time to sign out from work glam reader. Sunday is Big Brother Naija? Aha! 

 Signing off for the week…. chilled star raddler on my mind.

Kisses.


Bye
MARRIAGE TALK WITH MY BOSS!! AWKWARD RIGHT? WELL…NOT REALLY MARRIAGE TALK WITH MY BOSS!! AWKWARD RIGHT? WELL…NOT REALLY Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 13:53 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Nice Boss you have I must say. Well said on marriage issue. " carve a niche for yourself, separate yourself and define yourself" Thumbs up girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...Uju why then do some women regard "all men" as "DOGS"...guess that makes 'em women "BITCHES' right? Lols!

    Nice feed gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a wawu....I love the message boobae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Can my bosses boss be my boss? Good one.

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.