First Drop ...... skraaaaaaaa papapapa!

Hi Guys...

Okay! First of all let me introduce myself to you glam reader. My name is Anurika Nwoke. Most people call me Uju though its not my real name.....that's gist for another day! hehehe lol.

So basically I like to talk and hey I'm like why not create a platform where I get to talk and express myself! Been lazy and battling with the urge to create a blog but then I was giving my friend one hot gist like that and she kept laughing, she goes ' Uju, why not open a blog?' and voilaaaaaa! here we are after many years of procrastination (thief of time, e haff thief my time too mushh sha). Well....

I'm at work and I stole the time to pen this down....be expecting more updates from me basically about my experience, lifestyle, trending gists, events, celebrities but not Bobrisky tho ughhh!!


Kisses!


Bye.

                    💋💋💋💓💓💕💕💋💋

First Drop ...... skraaaaaaaa papapapa! First Drop ...... skraaaaaaaa papapapa! Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 00:36 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. Nice uju.. loving it already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful one dear. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! Waiting for your write-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we have been waiting for this for years now. So excited it's finally here. Please uju your first blog post should be about sex. You give the best advice in that department. OMG can't wait😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, its finally here the wait is over...keep with the good work Uju

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyy. Really can’t wait to read your write ups

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.