20 Things you didn't Know about me



So yesterday(21st August) was my birthday and i did what i have never done before, I didn’t announce it nor worry anyone. I needed to spend time with my family and my close friends, and a lot of unexpected things happened.

 I got so much love from everyone that truly remembered my birthday and i was blessed with so much love and gestures. There are so many things you don’t know about me, and so I decided to share some of them;

1. I loveeeeeeeeeee my Dad!  
2. I love to talk (obviously).
3. I have to be the center of attention.(yes I am a sikini!)
4. I love drama !(drama queen)
5. I eat noodles and egg every Saturday(creature of habit).
6. I get bored of things easily.(clears throat....)
7. I love intelligent and sharp minds and love intelligent conversations.
8. I love masculine perfumes.(and a man with a good scent too!)
9. I am a prayer warrior!(we slay spiritually o!)
10. I love food.(duhhh!)
11. I love to travel.(what I just need is money.. Lol)
12. My best color is Green and my favorite number is 5.
13. Some say am rude, arrogant and snobby but me I hate nonsense.
14. I can’t stand people with BO or MO(who can really?)
15. I have big imaginations I could literally imagine anything!
16. I am a gym freak (all that food has to go)
17.I hate being in a crowd.
18. I love native foods 
19. I can make friends for Africa
20. I am a Last Born  

There you go!



I want to say Thank you to everyone that reached out to me yesterday on my birthday, i truly appreciate all the love, the calls, gifts and alerts. I love you all. Thank You!

Happy Holidays beautiful people.
20 Things you didn't Know about me 20 Things you didn't Know about me Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 07:19 Rating: 5

4 comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.