AmaDora Fabric


In my melodious voice(as the Celine Dion that i am)..Ma o bughi ma nwa, onye ga enyem! 

Every time I hear an older Igbo woman (or my Mum) sing for her child or a younger person this popular igbo song, I get really excited cos I love seeing how my mother's face lights up whenever I get her a gift.

In African culture, giving gifts or receiving gifts of materials are seen as very symbolic as you are seen as wanting to enhance the persons beauty and show them off to the world, and as you all know, we women are quiet vain in nature, so who doesn't want to shine na?.lol. Especially our mothers who would gracefully shower us with songs, praises and a larger portion of the meat. 

 Anyways, today, I will introduce you to a Fabric Vendor that will change your life for the upcoming  festive period for your mother, sister, girlfriend, friends or for yourself. 



The name of the company is AmaDora Fabrics. They have quality and beautifully designed Ankara, Hollandis, Lace, George and Auto Gele. They are based in Portharcourt but they deliver world wide. There Contact number is 08125014030Facebook Handle is AmaDora Fabrics, Instagram is amadora_fabrics, and she is the real deal.

 I am a great fan of beautiful Ankara fabrics for myself and loved ones, and so she is an obvious fav for me. Will share some of her beautiful designs with you (very affordable), and you would want to be the one to put that wide grin on you and your loved ones faces  with a purchase from AmaDora Fabrics.









AmaDora Fabric AmaDora Fabric Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 02:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.