To Tell or Not To Tell


When it  comes to other peoples relationship, I think the best way to go about it is to mind your own business, honestly just waka and pass.... It won't kill you. No matter how sweet and hot the gist is!!

However over the past few weeks I have had multiple re-occurrences of cases where I seriously have begun to wonder if I'm indeed doing the right thing, maybe I should have given the person a heads up, save them from heart break or STDs or fathering children that aren't theirs. Lemme share a few...

So I have this family friend I know is basically the one supporting her home, her husband's business isn't forthcoming as it used to, and so she's the breadwinner, but she does it with a smile on her face you couldn't even tell. Some weekends back, I went out with friends and saw her husband spending money and kissing one small girl. At some point our eyes met and mine could not hide the disappointment in them, this is a woman who told me in confidence that she just used all her savings to pay for his mums' treatment in India. Sigh! I didn't tell her tho.



Another 'friend' of mine told me how she was sleeping with a mutual friends husband, as he was her boss, I was shocked beyond words, but I didn't tell the party concerned. Both of them confide in me! How am i supposed to tell her that the reason her husband is acting up is because he is secretly dating our mutual friend?? And the mutual friend confides in me about her escapade with a married man who is our friends husband??? Sigh! I have so many stories i could write a book!

However I have not once divulged this information because I feel its not in my right to do such. You see man and woman quarrel eh? Them go just settle for the other room use you settle las las! But what if she finds out i knew all along someday? Guys am confused! I feel they will all be fine las las abi?




What would you do if you were in my shoes? Should I change the way I view things? The more I think about this the more I remember my OloriBOOruku ex bf that decided that he wanted to marry someone from his state, edakun Onku, how is that working for you? I helped your wife register her new line and link her iphone with her sugar daddy when I was still working with MTN, and I must say, your first child  really looks like him....For you I will say, Ntorrrrrrrrrr......oops! lol 

Please drop comments while I drop the part two of this post. Your feedback may save a life.

Note to all my married friends: Stop cracking your brains, am not telling and you cant figure out the story or the one, trust me. Sowwi!
To Tell or Not To Tell To Tell or Not To Tell Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 10:00 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Free the matter, if you can, you probably advice else just assumed you never saw anything. No be you them go use expose themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minding your business is good. Nne this your experience is strong. Guilty conscience wee just kee me.Maybe a hint will do, anonymously anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.