Big Sister


Ah big sister syndrome!

 I used that ‘Big Sister’ to deal with my elder sisters, aunties and cousins,and as a last born in a big family I never pitied any of them cos I knew I was the last child, the kpata kpata of my mothers child birth(the ala ite...lol)so who will do the same thing I was doing to my sisters? No one right? After all, I don’t have a younger sister or brother, I don’t even want to have, I am comfortable in my last born ship, I cannot give it up for any younger sibling (thank God my mum has reached eh whats it called again menopause!).



Not until some people started calling me Big Sis! Waaaat! 

Now I am freaking out,because of what I did to my own Big Sisters(karma abi?I'm crying here). I dealt with their wardrobes,their new clothes, bags, perfume, makeup just name it. All I needed to say was Big Sis and it does the magic.

 Do you know the responsibilities that come with the ‘Big Sister syndrome’? I would go to their houses and I will use big sis to carry away half of their wardrobe, or was it the times I would go to their houses and when I get to school they will call me on the phone screaming down heaven and earth because I would have ‘stolen’ their new bag, clothes still with the labels, makeup, perfume, lipstick, even that new hair they just bought and they will threaten heaven and earth.

 They would even say I won't come to their house again but of course I will go again and they will still welcome me with open arms with my favorite food prepared and I will still do it again.(I have plenty confessions to make o!) Most times sef I would think 'let me pity them' but by the time I go back to their house they would have replaced the item I took with even finer ones!(a clear indicator that I should steal on of course!) So teh that when I announce I am coming they would hide some but I would always find where they hid it, their husbands were always my allies. My cousin Nanya then would even go as far as hiding it in her neighbors house. lmfao

Big sis (your bag will be gone)
Big sis ( your clothe will be gone)
That's how things will keep disappearing fiam fiam fiam!

Sooooo now I am a big geh, I don’t need their wardrobe again abi? I have upgraded now to ‘stealing’ from them their worn clothes to their newly purchased designers bags and hairs with labels, I am even scared of going to visit them because I am scared they will obtain from me too as I am working now and I have some good stuff too.(Classic case of hunter becoming the hunted)



So recently, I have people calling me Big Sister!! I don gerrit, I am the last born……...OMG my nieces are growing! I have nephews! (what will they tap from me sef? Ah my perfume and I love masculine perfumes),  my aunties have started having grown up kids! I have close knit extended family that have kids I love! and they are now calling me big sis some of which are now in the universities, grown to be beautiful girls (they would have chykers by now and they need to represent, Ho my Goht!)

 How? I don gerrit I thought they were still in primary school and my designer bags n perfumes, shoes etc are still safe, I thought I still had time and it is still safe for me to tap from my big sisters! Has ‘nemesis’ caught up with me? That's not nice!

That’s how one of my cute sweet cousin Addiza has called me to book all my clothes, shoes, bags, hair she included even the ones I will buy in the future, all my clothes she sees in the pictures she would say ‘big sis include that one too’ and am like waaaaaaht! I shold kuku go naked, but cos I love them so much and I cannot say no to them, I will be smiling and saying ‘okay love anything for u’ sigh. I pity all my bags, shoes, perfume, etc. 

My picture is all over their status update with big sis this and that (new scope too, u lie!), but as the wan wey get lion heart wey i be,I have to represent o!I cannot fail them. Then the other one, requested for iphone (sobbing, he is a boy so I thought he cannot take my clothes na abi? He took us by surprise when he said iphone. we begged him to manage Tecno he said no ) he tricked his big sister and me, we agreed to get him an iphone .He has even gone offline to show us he is serious. These kids are not smiling, I still love them so much though!.



So to all my nieces, nephews, younger cousins, etc please pity me. I love you all so so much and I would consider you whenever I am shopping. Please ‘steal’ with mercy, have mercy on me. I have already packed some for you people in my box

To all my big sisters I took from, abeg I am sorry oh! I didn’t know this was what you people passed through in my hands and I was doing it having fun. Loool but I promise to upgrade and take from you those most expensive bags etc you are buying, if you like hide it I will find it. I have people looking up to me now so I have to upgrade.

To all my nephews, nieces, cousins, etc  I love you all and I dey kamkpe

Are you a big sister or big bros reading this, I know you can relate. It is time to level up!
Big Sister Big Sister Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 02:13 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Lol. So true. I remember how you and Amara will hide stuff when I Come visiting at Futo. Mtcheewwww.
    Going back to school with more dan was given to me made me ecstatic. Having to hide it so well even after you gals must have searched me was always d highlight of every visit. I love my sisters like...... Kilode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, very true. ..
    But, big sis...
    Abeg I'm coming for mine. When will u be ready to welcome me?

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.