Meet Oge and her Rants





You see me eh? I'm an angry bird. A very very angry bird. Please please and please, do not preach to me about change.Lemme explain some reasons why I'm angry. I'm an almost 28 year old mother of a almost six month old baby , a wife, living in Abuja, a Lagos born and bred.

You see when you are born in Lagos and in Nigeria in general, you are angry by default. Like did Angel Michael not get the memo? I said please post me to conducive environment.
Before you know what happened you open you eye and like joke like joke, fiam!, you enter the world and here you are, in NIGERIA.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm not patriotic, I'm just saying I would rather travel abroad and be patriotic from there. In America eh, you feel another level of patriotism. I will honestly show it all, my love and fire for this country on Facebook and Twitter.
I may even get personal and take it to Snapchat. Just take me abroad fest, leave the rest to me...

Its bad enough that the country isn't helping issues, then you now grow up in Lagos. 
Fam, if you know Lagos eh, you will understand, that traffic we use to sleep in makes us angry people by default. 
You wake up angry, because you slept by 11pm because  you spent 5 hours getting home from work.
Yup,I kid ye not....5 hours. I dunno who Lagos people offended, but that town needs deliverance. 
Ees jes too mush.....

Then you get a job and move to Abuja. And you think, Abuja people are more tush and organized.Until you meet the Aboki Okada riders. And you begin to consider homicide. But you remember that you may not look very flattering on the cover of Sun Newspaper. So you let it slide.
This time...

Dating in Abuja nko? Story for another day.You kiss so many frogs that when you eventually meet Prince Charming, you garra brush your teeth and your heart. Ees nor easy lasan.....

Then you get pregnant. Its all fun and games until the end. You look and feel like a hippo, with crocodile feet and a nose like an elephant's trunk.You go into labour and you become Oge- The Last Iron Bender.
I have a lot to rant about o, a lot, but I said lemme just tell you people why I'm always angry, before you will say this girl is always angry. Stay tuned for more rants from Oge.

Ndewo
Meet Oge and her Rants Meet Oge and her Rants Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 12:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.