International Women's Day

As Women, when we find ourselves in the "Battlefield" of Politics, Career, Business, whatever it is we are involved in, We must rise above, fight fair, flight clean, ensure we go home with a clean conscience....But Fight we must.

She is a Mother, She is a Daughter, She is a Wife, She is a Sister, She is a WOMAN.




To all the STRONG WOMEN I know and that truly inspires me: My Mamito (Queen), my Big Sisters Dorothy, Joan and Tina, my Sweet Sister-in-Laws; Adaobi, Akudo and My Wifey Esther (Ah, my special Wifey all the way from Umunkiri!!),My Twin Nanya, My Cousin Amara, Cidinma My Best Aunty Vikky, My Amazing friends Ada, Nala, Mochidda, Uwax (Uwalekeh eh!)Vivian, Crystal,Sharon,Nancy,Faith,Ty, Shontelle,Winifred, Nazam, Felicitas,Ozioma,Horsefal,Miriam,Etieno,Ferjiro,Ogechi. My Boss Lady Aize Emmanuella (A Woman of Strength, Wisdom and Intelligence). Harriet Odjegba, Jossy, Prisca, Sifon. Strong Women! Super Women and Wonder Women!

You all are truly a definition of a Strong Woman! I celebrate you.
International Women's Day International Women's Day Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 08:53 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Awww ��
    So thoughtful of you.
    Child of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.thanks dear. You are a beautiful woman on the inside & outside😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.thanks dear. You are a beautiful woman on the inside & outside😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid,i appreciate ur effort,keep it up,thanks child of destiny.You'll move from Grace to Grace,another level of life'll appear from no where,ur own hubby'll locate you from a place you never imagined.Your tomorrow is better than yesterday and today.Always shine in the Lord and put up a smile for ur MIRACLE is on the way.Good9te dear sis-inlaw.Future speaks to you,pls grab it and be HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.