An Interesting week

 Hey Lovelies!


I am excited it is Friyay!!!

As I finished work, I ordered this yummy chicken and Coke from Chicken Republic to reward myself for my hard work this week, I reflected on the events of the week, from Monday to this Friday and the chicken couldn't have tasted any better cos I had an interesting week! Eish!

From slaying all my to-do at work this week to doing some investigations abi spy on who has been stealing money from my mother's bank account! You don't even know half the story.



I will give you the gist in the next post next Friday. 

Until then, what are you doing for your Friday to reward yourself of a week hard work?

Reward yourself sometimes, life is meant to be enjoyed. 

Wahalur no de finish...

Until next week Friday....


XoXo

Anu_rheeka.

An Interesting week An Interesting week Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 08:49 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I am editing videos and creating content today...Might get wine to help my creative juice flow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niceeee. Drink for two girl!

      Delete
  2. Babe, wahalur no dey ever finish. Have a wonderful weekend darling. I want to hear that money stealing part 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.