My Covid19 experience

Hi lovers, long time no see.

How are you coping with the lock down in your State? I know everyone has been freaking out with this Corona Virus ish  or should i say Covik one nine like my able presido taught me to pronounce…(who are you to argue with authority tho?) or Colonia Vilusi like my new e-friend, Odumeje, The Lion himself will call it...lol, any how you want to pronounce it, how are you coping?



The news out there is sure not just crazy as shii but scary that you begin to wonder if you have the vilus...oops virus. So let me give you a tiny gist of my experience.
So on this fateful day, just a day after the lock down, I was working from home and started feeling sick. I was weak, my breathing increased tremendously, and my body system was just behaving strange. I quickly surfed the internet for the symptoms of Covid-19. I checked my temperature, it was a bit high. I practiced the respiratory exercise, checked for the early signs of Covid-19, and somehow it was adding up but it was not adding up. I kept seeing many BCs on Covid-19 which did not help my situation.

I took a mixture of Lemon and Apple Cider (This was happening around 1 am).  I managed to sleep on day 1. On day 2, the symptoms continued. I thought of reaching out to NCDC, I thought of telling my family, I thought of a lot like is this the end? I kept feeling sick on day 2, but I held on somehow. Around 8pm, I started praying and binding every spirit of Covid-19 and death, I was kabashing left and right…

Suddenly it dawned on me...

Wait for it.....

I stopped praying and googled the side effects of excessive Coffee intake in the body. Here it is:

Coffee is LIKELY SAFE for most healthy adults when consumed in moderate amounts (about 4 cups per day). Coffee containing caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects.


Mchewwwwwwwwww. So I have been taking Coffee a lot lately and I was simply reacting to it. All the symptoms were due to excess coffee. 

I was so relieved that I busted into laughter. I suddenly felt life in my body again. I appreciated life immediately but most importantly.....I threw the coffee away swearing at it.

Fear kills faster than the virus. Protect your ears, stay safe and isolate.

Caio
My Covid19 experience My Covid19 experience Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 10:55 Rating: 5

13 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha 😂😂😂
    Fear really kills faster.
    Thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, fear can kill. Well thank God for you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you, to share your experience. A lot of people out there might just feel same way u did felt and they will be quarantine. Thereby exposing themselves to the real Virus.. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.So you can fear like this? Lol! I know you as a strong lady.Well thank God for you and keep being safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing story girlfriend. Fear weakens the immune system faster than any disease. Instead of fear, let's build our faith in Jesus Christ. I love you dearie. Thank God you are safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, I must say!
    As this is already tagged an experience, it is a story to me. But you failed to connect your fear of the virus to finally discovering coffee as a remedy. I want to read about how the fear of death gave way to an assurance of well-being in a short while. Fears don't succumb to remedies like that.
    Good you told us though. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.