Usuma Dam


Usuma Dam is one of the great places to visit in Abuja. Over the holidays, I happened to be there and I had a great experience visiting the beautiful scenery. The dam is located in Usuma, on the outskirts of Abuja. Usuma is located along Dutse-Bwari express road. You can't fail to see the 
large signage Welcome to  Usuma DamIt is a great destination for picnics, sight seeing and networking. You can take your loved ones there and have loads of fun.

While I was there, I took some great pictures which I will share with you.  The Dam is open everyday from 9am till about 6pm. Gosh! I had a lot of fun but the only thing that got on my nerves was the attitude of the security personnel at the gate, who refused to grant me entry, saying I came late. I parked at a corner to make a quick call and to my utmost dismay, an oyinbo with his family approached the security men, spoke briefly to them, tipped them, and guess what? they allowed them enter.  Well I cannot come and dull na, as a sharp igbo girl,  I had to outsmart them by telling them I was with the white men , I kuku changed my accent and they let me in ozugbo! (did I come to Abuja to count Cows? mba!) Lol.

 Asides that, I had mad fun.





















Usuma Dam Usuma Dam Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 03:39 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Naija my country and egunje...i like am like dt sha 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naija my country and egunje...i like am like dt sha 😂

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Powered by Blogger.