OLUPIFOODS for your Unadulterated Food Stuffs in Abuja

Hello Lovers!!! Been a minute! I entered a hibernation mode on all my social media accounts but BBNaija got me peeping on some days.

Who else has missed me apart from you? *wink* yeah I know...I missed you too.

One thing I have noticed in Abuja food market is the lack of good palm oil! It can be frustrating walahi. Buying good palm oil in the markets in Abuja is like looking for pin in a heap of sand...very frustrating. Some of the palm oils in the market are adulterated, they mix it or they taste bad and it spoils the taste of your meal. This has made me to get my palm oil from the East.

Then I was introduced to OLUPIFOODs! Initially I was reluctant to try the palm oil but when I did, it was the real deal! And they have other food products that are tasty and good quality.


So my brothers and sisters, boys and girls, men and maidens, okorio and mbgorie. in Abuja, are you tired of buying adulterated food items from the market?

Do you struggle to know which type of Palm Oil, Stockfish, Crayfish, Ogbono Egusi are the best to buy?

Do you sometimes wish you can shop your food items from the comfort of your home?

If your answer to any of the above questions is yes then you need to make @OLUPIFOODS your food vendor.



They sell the following food items:
PALM OIL: 6,800 Naira for 10litres and 3,000 for 4litres

OGBONO: 3,000 naira for 450g and 1,750 for 225g

OPKEHE(LOCAL SEASONING) 2,500 naira for 280g

To order WhatsApp or Call 08065395554 and on Instagram @olupifoods


Delivery Nationwide and Free delivery within Abuja






Thank me later!!
OLUPIFOODS for your Unadulterated Food Stuffs in Abuja OLUPIFOODS for your Unadulterated Food Stuffs in Abuja Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 01:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.