How I took the Wrong Medication and Survived it

Testimony (long read)

I just want to thank God for divine health and second chance to life.

Late last 2weeks, i was having symptoms of malaria and cough. My elder sister who is a medical doctor prescribed malaria drugs, typhoid drugs  and cough syrup for me last week Thursday. I rushed to H-Medix close to my office to fetch them. I even had to work from home that Thursday afterwards and on Friday.

On Saturday, the Malaria symptoms had gone but the cough became more severe and i was coughing profusely.  I went to the pharmacist or should I say Chemist near my house (where I normally get cough drugs from and it works for me perfectly) He gave me two types of cough tablets which was different from the ones he used to give to me. I asked him to give me the usual one, but he said that one cannot be combined with the typhoid drugs i was on. I thanked him and went home

I took all the drugs and I felt instant relief from the cough (hallelujah)!

But then my body system began to change oh! Hian! I was feeling like it wasnt my body anymore. My hands were shaking, my whole body was shaking. I thought maybe the food i had wasn’t big enough for the drugs. I had to force myself to sleep in the afternoon because my graduation 👩‍🎓 rehearsal was by 4pm. I woke up around 1pm, felt a bit better and i dragged myself to church. I got to church but i wasnt feeling myself at all again! If i stood up, i felt faint, very tired, coughing in btw and i could barely breath when i walk plus my body was shakey. I had to find my way home. Kim helped to drop me where i took taxi home. We even thought to ourselves it was just the symptoms and effects of the cough.

On my way home, i saw the chemist man and told him how i was feeling, he said its the drugs he gave me. He explained it was normal, i should continue with it. He also said he might increase the dose if it continues. I still took the drugs Saturday night.

Then on sunday morning, my graduation day, i took my drugs and surged to church as nothing could stop me from going to church for my graduation 👩‍🎓 . But i was struggling where i was. My body system was still acting up. It felt so strange like another person’s body. Then I was sweating, heart beat was beating so fast. I felt my body was just leaving me . From The time i took my certificate, handshake from pastor Uche to the graduation party we had, i was just floating all through.  I then made up my mind to go to the hospital the following day.

On my way home, i noticed i was fine a bit.  But i was just trying to figure out what was wrong with me na. So i thought i just needed rest. Then just as i was sitting there, i felt a pulse on my right hand and next thing one of my fingers bent oh! Hian! I stretched it and it bent again and this time it was numb. I streched it again and i now noticed half of my body on the right side was partially numb! Ha! I told the taxi man to step down on it! Oya!. I was just saying Blood of Jesus. That was all i could say oh. (I thought of myself having partial stroke or even being sick this December? I remembered my human hair i had bought, clothes and shoes i had planned to buy to rock this Christmas on another level!, i said to myself ha i cannot come and be fine and have a dead half body) my imaginations were playing with me! I thought village people haff come. 🤦‍♀🙆🏻‍♀

Driver was doing his own driving like James Bond, me i was cancelling all bad thoughts coming! I rushed home to pick my hospital card and no one was home. I rushed to the hospital. The Holy spirit directed me to carry all the drugs i have been taking with me.

On seeing the doctor at the hospital and explaining how i was feeling, i showed him the drugs and he looked at them and picked two of them. He then asked me if I was Asthmatic? (Hian Asthma kwa? ) I said no i am not Asthmatic biko (i think i even added back to sender 😂) He then asked me what then was i doing with Asthma drugs!!!  I asked him how?

He then showed me the two drugs (the one from the Chemist) was for people who has Asthma!! I told him the chemist gave those to me for cough. The Doctor screamed out loud (fear enter my body fiam!) he warned me not to take it ever again and i should always visit the hospital, not local drug stores. Those drugs from the chemist was the cause of my wahala. The Chemist 👨‍🔬 man want to spoil all my December plan just like that with his drugs that was playing kukere beats on me! 🙆🏻‍♀🙆🏻‍♀

The Doctor (the one that went to school !) had to run series of test on me to check me for damages or infection. He even asked that I be admitted. I asked him if they had mortuary here, he said yes. I told him me Uju cannot sleep in this hospital or any hospital oh! mba!. Oh he laughed so hard and said the tests will tell if i would be admitted or not.

While we were waiting for the test result to know if they would admit me or not, i was firing prayers left, right center!

And  to God be the gloryyyyyyuu all tests came out negative! NEGATIVE!!

He gave me some drugs to flush my system  and instantly i was fine! my body now felt like my body (cool and sharp things) and i could move my body well. I was discharged two hours later and i went home normal. I rushed to get myself my best food Afang soup and pounded yam. I checked to see the Chemist but his store was closed.

I slept well and woke up this morning healthy and i am hungry for coconut rice.

Thank you Jesus for restoration and resurrection! Thank you Lord for second chance to life. Plus this Christmas will be lit 🔥

Amen!

I WILL GO PAY THE CHEMIST A VISIT AFTER BREAKFAST!
How I took the Wrong Medication and Survived it How I took the Wrong Medication and Survived it Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 00:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.