I Wished I Were a Bird

Hey Lovelies, been a minute. Happy New Year!

I promise to keep the blog running this year with all the juicy stuff and gist lol.




Lately, a lot has been on my mind, quiet a lot. 

I did not sleep well last night as a result of many things on my mind lately. I thought of my expensive weaves that just got spoiled by the hairdresser who has been apologetic, I thought of the online store that gave me the wrong shoe sizes after I had paid, she not only gave me the wrong shoe size, she swapped my order with another thing.... she obviously asked that I understand, that what she gave me was even more expensive than the cheap one I had ordered (sigh). How do I explain to her I love the cheap one...the so called expensive one kuku no enter me. You see, cheap life is just smooth Lol

I also thought about my clothing that has been with the tailor for almost 2 years and I am wondering why she has not made them but I see her make different clothes for herself...I wonder

I thought about my last night conversations and previous conversations with different pals on a road I found myself....so many things on a girl's mind. 

I also thought about my friend who reached out cos she was having a bad day and needed reassurance that all will be well. I also thought about my other friend who is having difficulty at the workplace and as I said a tiny prayer for her, I wondered why some Nigerian bosses are this way.

I also thought about what my late brother would have been if he was alive, and what my Papito would be doing if he was alive. Lol

I also thought about how in a bit to lose fat I had an only salad as meal yesterday...and I thought of the pile of work waiting for me today.

As I passed the security on my way to the office, they beamed at me with smiles full of hope for the day...I also noticed they also had a tiny frown and wrinkle on their faces hence I wondered why so.

I also thought about why January is so long...I checked my calendar and saw we still have 9 more working days. Sigh

Just as I was alone in my thoughts, I noticed a cluster of birds flying all over the office roof....in reckless abandon and I wondered if they had thoughts. If they had feelings, if they ..... maybe, have ever felt what it is like to be human. I eyed them with jealousy... of how free they flew, high....with just beautiful wings. I wished for a moment that I were a Bird....let me fly away..numb or oblivious to all of these thoughts.

I was jolted back to my reality by the soft song playing on my almost wrecked iPhone, As the deer panteth for the water so my soul longeth after thee.....

I think that is a message from the above.

Ok, guys! Kisses. Have a lovely Monday....until next time!


I Wished I Were a Bird I Wished I Were a Bird Reviewed by anurikanwoke.blogspot on 23:25 Rating: 5

3 comments:

Ads

Powered by Blogger.